Job ID 1024544 Date posted 4/30/2018 Primary Location Raanana, Central District, Israel Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Israel)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
As a Storage Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and driving the Enterprise storage sales.
You will seek out new opportunities, expand and enhance existing opportunities to build a pipeline and drive pursuit of each opportunity with the account team and bring them to a successful closure.
Develop quota objectives for Storage products and establish a long term professional consultative relationship with the clients (up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts), by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
A passion for sales and technology, a positive attitude, as well as being a team player is essential.
· University Bachelor's degree in economic and business management , computer science or engineering -an advantage
· Extensive selling experience within the midmarket and or commercial / public sector in Israel
· 3+ years’ experience in Infrastructure sales: storage, backup, servers data Center, Virtualization, software defined storage, object storage.
· Experience and knowledge in value-selling proposition for datacenter and IT environment
· Experience in consultative services content and systems integration business – Advantage.
· Extensive experience with C-level interaction.
· Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
· A hard worker , team player with high interpersonal capabilities
· Self-Learner, with high presentation skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.