Sr. Frontend Engineer
Sr Frontend Engineer
· Good interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage.
· Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
· Ability to train and monitor junior level developers.
· Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
· Ability to collaborate with UI/UX team, back-end development team, and system architect on a unified vision.
· Willingness to keep up to date on the latest technology trends.
Nice to have:
· Experience working with Git/GitLab.
· Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
What experience you will need to have:
· Moderate to Extensive experience in Angular or ReactJS.
· Strong knowledge in the design and development of complex web applications.
· Responsive and adaptive design experience.
· Enterprise level multi-tenant applications utilizing web APIs/Restful services.
What education you will need to have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Mathematics, preferred.
· Typically requires a minimum of 3+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
What experience would be beneficial:
· Experience interfacing different systems.
· Experience working with full stack development.
· This position is in-house only
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.