Job ID 1026462 Date posted 8/1/2018 Primary Location Santa Clara, California, United States Job Category Engineering, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leader in providing enterprise-scale WLAN/edge networking products. Our customers include major universities, giant tech companies, and international retail stores, with deployments numbering thousands of access points and tens of thousands of wireless devices.
Aruba is redefining the IT edge with mobility and IOT solutions for organizations of all sizes globally. The company delivers IT solutions that empower organizations to serve GenMobile – mobile-savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspect of their work and personal lives – and to harness the power of insights to transform business processes.
The Aruba Test/Automation team is seeking highly creative, passionate, automation engineers at our Sunnyvale headquarters to join a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
· Must have graduated with a BS or MS in CS, CE or Computer Networking within the last year, or within the next 6 months.
· Excellent aptitude for programming/SW Development in high-level programming language such as C or C++ along with in depth knowledge on data structures and database
· Solid understanding of Networking fundamentals a plus
· Networking certifications (CWNA, CCNA or CCNP or CCIE) is a plus.
Skills & Experience:
· Strong fundamentals in scripting languages such as, Python, Perl, Tcl/Expect, PHP/MYSQL
· Worked on automation framework design and maintenance.
· Familiarly and working knowledge of networking protocols. 802.11, VoIP is preferred.
· Hands on usage and exposure over Radius, AAA
· Understands how to operate Wire-Shark, Omni-Peek
· Team player – highly motivated to drive things technically.
· Good analytical and technical skills.
· Exposure to 802.1x a plus.
· Exposure to IPv6 a plus.
· Exposure to UI tools like Selenium
· HTML, Java, jsp, AngularJS, Jquery, would be a plus
· Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
· Disciplined approach to test software development.
· Good documentation skills.
· Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
· Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
· Works effectively under pressure
· Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
· Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.