We’re looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join HPE as a Sales assistant.
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization as well as:
· Acting as main point of contact over phone and email for partners, distributors, internal and external departments regarding the proposals, orders or other information in the End-to-End Sales Operations department (order processing, invoicing, promotions, etc)
· Point of contact in the absence of sales for other account planning requests/sales responsibilities
· Creation of opportunities in sales force
· Analyze, create and update deals according to the information received by field and inside sales
· Create a business case that goes to our business unit in order to convince them to grant special pricing for customers
· Creation of tickets to various departments related to some of the issues that may arise like: synchronizing data, tool malfunction (new tool is under continuous amelioration)
· Train partners on how to use HPE tools and support them when they do not know how to complete required documents
· Maintain HPE image so always help with other support related updates: legal name change, license assignments, and other cases that can be open in sales force
· Deal with technical support tickets
Education and Experience Required:
· High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred.
· Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
· Organization skills: managing all information received, effective time management, prioritizing ability and strong focus
· Ability to work well under pressure and multitask: dealing with various tasks at the same time while maintaining high quality of work
· Reactive, positive, highly energetic: always looking for a solution in a challenging situations
· Strong analytical thinking
· Knows how to make deal analysis and how to create a business case that will be approved at the requested pricing
· Communication skills: working with various stakeholders in France, Romania and India, and building relationships
· Negotiation skills: analyzing deals, creating plans and negotiating with the pricing department
· Motivation and drive to succeed
· Hunger to grow within HPE
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.