Description de l'offre
Job ID 1029744 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Bracknell, England, United Kingdom Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Internship
UK&I HPE Category Support – Program and Communication Role
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Head Office – Bracknell, Berkshire
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is currently the world’s largest technology company. We operate in over 170 countries and are market leading in several industries, boasting strong year on year growth. Working for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive and sociable individual to contribute to driving the continued success of the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Services product ranges in the UK&I marketplace.
We offer a challenging 13 month internship program which has been specifically created to get the most out of the best interns; the role offers real responsibilities from day one. Working in a fast paced, professional and forward thinking environment will provide a perfect setting for those looking to develop invaluable experience they can take forward into a future career.
You will receive support and mentoring tailored to your needs throughout your time on the intern program and beyond. When you join you will receive a 4 week ‘hand over’ period from the current intern in the position to help you establish yourself in this role. You be working closely alongside the other Category Intern.
The successful candidate will be working as a member of the ‘Business Unit’ supporting the Category Team. Your support will ensure the successful communication and landing of HPE promotional offers within the UK&I channel. In addition, you will assist in the program management of a Partner incentive portal and the campaigns that run alongside the promotions. Your role will require you to engage directly with external agencies in order to negotiate the running of a Partner incentive portal. As well as this you will have set monthly tasks to complete in order to ensure the clear communication of HPE promotional offers. There is scope for the successful individual to become involved in and gain a good understanding of all aspects of the business and take on additional responsibilities while contributing their own value.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Working on monthly campaign management – taking the lead in planning, coordinating, communicating and ensuring the smooth running of bi-monthly campaigns to be sent out to channel.
· Project management of an incentive scheme for HPE Partners – this will include working with an external marketing agency on a daily basis to manage user demands, claiming processes, content upload, reporting elements and incentive operations.
· Events coordination for both internal and external events.
· Producing and collating both internal and external communications via an external agency
· Overseeing and organising SMB roadmap, promotional communications and validation of promotional claims.
· Coordinating and managing Category event and activity calendar on a monthly basis
· Pricing – collaborating with the Category Manager to provide a monthly update on promotional pricing within excel.
· Opportunity to attend partner focus and training days to help push HPE offers and promotions.
· Supporting the team with operational processes.
In addition the successful candidate will be encouraged to undertake ad-hoc projects encompassing other areas of the business that interest them.
Key Skills / Job Requirements:
This is an exciting opportunity to develop both marketing and communication skills within a leading technology organization. By ensuring that you can work in a supporting role to a team of specialists as well as providing consistently engaging and comprehensive content for campaigns to be communicated out to the wider channel market.
Demonstrate the drive and willingness to succeed in a multi-faceted organisation, the candidate should have strong numeracy skills with a good basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages, particularly Microsoft Excel.
The candidate will be working closely with members of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Management Team and associated departments (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Sales) to support the business so will require strong interpersonal and communication skills. The individual needs to be able to work under their own initiative as well as with guidance from the core team.
Potential interns must be completing an undergraduate degree which requires (or has an option for) a year’s industrial placement. A Business - or business related - degree discipline is preferable but not required. However, a target to achieve a 2.1 (based on results and/or predicted grades) is required.
In addition to the above educational requirements, students must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to commence the placement at the beginning of July 2019 for 13 months.
· A proactive, positive attitude with the ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to work with numbers and understand connections in data.
· Attention to detail, accuracy, and initiative are essential.
· Confidence and willingness to offer ideas.
· Creative thinker in order to create new campaign concepts
· Ability to work independently on time pressured tasks
· Effective organization, time management and flexibility in order to cope with several pieces of work at the same time.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office – especially Excel
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.