Process Improvement Professional
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Responsible for conducting or participating in multi-disciplinary process improvement initiatives throughout the organization, often extending to suppliers and customers. Develops and leads process improvement initiatives to optimize business processes and participates in development activities of the Lean Six Sigma community. Supports project selection, scoping, delivery and reviewing to ensure effective application of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and alignment with business vision and strategy. Promote Quality Culture by sharing best practices for introducing, driving and sustaining Lean Six Sigma in company. Counsels company’s business units and functions regarding implementation of improvement strategies, measurement and training.
· Manages and leads initiatives involving multiple functions and project teams to drive process improvement for a product or service offering.
· Consults with business leaders to identify relevant internal, client and external processes for optimization; leads review of audit and assessment results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies.
· Develops and directs development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for process improvement initiatives.
· Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and schedules.
· Communicates initiative progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal development, manufacturing and service delivery partners to implement changes to resolve escalated issues and produce solutions
· Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the organization.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
· Lean Six Sigma (Black belt) or other Quality certification required
· Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification preferred
· Typically 8-14 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Extensive experience with using data collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources.
· Excellent analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
· Thorough understanding and experience in applying industry quality standards and methodologies.
· Evaluating forms of empirical and root-cause analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to identify areas for process improvement.
· Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of initiatives, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate quality architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.