Primary Storage Primera SQA System Test - DR Automation Intern
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
This internship will support the Primary Storage Engineering Primera SQA System Test organization and their deduplication and compression test automation development and execution. In this position you will have the opportunity to learn the intricacies of enterprise storage, test strategies, and the technologies used to build large scale highly available storage solutions.
· Actively enrolled in a University pursuing a degree
· Experience or understanding of a scripting language, preferably python or perl
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Understanding of administration of Linux operating systems
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.