Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on Converged Infrastructure. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
Become a member of the Americas Configure, Price, and Quoting organization responsible for providing competitive pricing analysis and information on Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking Solutions as well as Service products to support the field sales efforts in winning business. The team's focus is on balancing the needs of the Business Units and the Sales Organization to ensure increased market share at acceptable profit levels. In this role, you will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and be relied upon to exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to achieve desired results.
· Provide special pricing support, including deal consulting, qualification, solution development and approval.
· Analyze competitive pricing and profitability dynamics for all large volume sales opportunities. Assist in the development and implementation of margin improvement initiatives.
· Collaborate with Field Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance and Operations staff in order to ensure completeness and consistency of proposals/
· Act as a proactive team member and may act as a project leader on small projects.
· Manage / drive business unit pricing escalations.
· Produces moderately to highly complex deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications, making recommendations and/or decisions on common issues.
· Drives / supports continuous process refinement and improvement by applying a solid understanding of internal business processes and policies.
· Understands complex business issues and makes appropriate recommendations by applying intermediate subject matter expertise.
· Provides guidance and leadership to entry level employees.
· Impacts team as a project manager on small, low complexity projects.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree. Finance or Business preferred.
· Typically 4-6 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
· Nice to have: Sales experience an asset
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of and experience in applying business and sales processing tools, systems and practices to various situations
· Reviewing and interpreting client agreements and resolving ambiguity or issues
· Advanced communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
· Excellent listening skills
· Ability to effectively communicate sales processing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
· Understanding of financial and accounting concepts
· Demonstrates a strong willingness to learn. Must be a self-starter able to work independently based on direction from manager.
· Ability to develop account and industry/market knowledge.
· Ability to work as both a member and leader of a team
· Solid understanding of internal business processes and policies
Strong analytical & problem solving skills, combined with ability to constructively manage situations where conflicts occur.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.