Job ID 1029915 Date posted 7/25/2018 Primary Location Raanana, Central District, Israel Job Category Graduate programs and Internships, Administration Schedule Part time Shift Hourly-Employee (Israel)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
As Marketing/Partner Sales Intern, you would
· Support the partner for standard information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
· Support sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within their area of focus.
· Achieve assigned quota for assigned company products services, and software.
· Transactional selling working within a team of selling professionals; physically visit partner customers at their offices.
· Influence partners to create and maintain their company funnel.
· Influence partner account manager or end user sales team on the partners’ capabilities and merits.
· Ensure partners are compliant with their certifications.
Education and Experience
· University or Bachelor’s student)computer science preferred )
· Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
· Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
· Basic understanding of the company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
· Basic understanding of a specific set of the company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of the company's offerings, and overcome objections
· Basic understanding of pipeline management. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.