Description de l'offre
Job ID 1026819 Date posted 6/12/2018 Primary Location Raanana, Central District, Israel Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Israel)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
As Junior Pointnext Sales Specialist , you will be responsible for creating and driving the sales pipeline within Pointnext, which is our System Integration professional services and consulting.
· Contributes to building a pipeline by generating leads and referrals and building on existing company business within the account.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a basic understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· Support account managers by responding to customer requests in specialty area.
· Offer up-selling suggestions to account managers regarding new business opportunities within the account.
· Work with the client, particularly with procurement on contract renewals.
· Describe benefits of solutions, services, products, during selling process.
· May focus on growing contractual renewals for smaller, less complex accounts, tohigher-total-contract-value renewals; manage sales pipeline.
Educational and Professional Requirements
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Formal training program completed in specialty and/or >1 year quota carrying telesales experience.
Directly related previous work experience.
· Typically possesses 1-3 years of sales experience in the company or other relevant company in specialty sales.
Knowlegde and Skills:
· Adequate knowledge of product, service, or solution to enable a sale.
· Can differentiate to some degree between own offerings and what competitors offer.
· Applies specialized technicalproduct/service/solution knowledge to assess client's business and identify opportunities to extend current
business in the account.
· Use value-added selling skills to propose additional products, services, solutions which will contribute to customer's business.
· Work as a member of the team in providing support and giving input regarding account opportunities.
· Contract renewal and extension facilitation skills.
· Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
· Negotiation of profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on existing business and increase footprint and revenue.
· Product demonstration, customer training, and product installation skills.
· Solid communication, presentation, and time management skills.