Description de l'offre
Job ID 1028630 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Raanana, Central District, Israel Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Israel)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
As Junior Partner Sales Specialist, you would
· Serve as the expert to the partner for standard information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
· Support sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within their area of focus.
· Achieve assigned quota for assigned company products services, and software.
· Transactional selling working within a team of selling professionals; physically visit partner customers at their offices.
· Influence partners to create and maintain their company funnel.
· Influence partner account manager or end user sales team on the partners’ capabilities and merits.
· Ensure partners are compliant with their certifications.
Education and Experience
· University or Bachelor’s degree)computer science preferred )
· Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
· Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
Knowledge and Skills
· Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
· Basic understanding of the company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
· Basic understanding of a specific set of the company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of the company's offerings, and overcome objections
· Effectively sells company offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting the company's strengths.
· Develops account plans with partner to grow the company's share of the business.
· Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
· Basic understanding of pipeline management.
· Carries quota about 20% below average local/country quota per account mgr ratio.
· Primary focus for partner sales on SMB segment.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.