IT Security Analyst
You would be responsible for helping to maintain and expand the Cyber Security of Aruba's internal IT infrastructure. We are looking for a Security Analyst that is motivated to learn new things, flexible, excited to work in a Hands On environment, enjoys taking on new projects and solving problems. A successful candidate for this role will have strong organization skills to complement their technical skills. You will be the primary Security person that will work with other HPE Cyber Security personnel to help design, implement, and maintain the Security Programs and Processes used by Aruba’s global IT infrastructure.
* Participate in Incident Response activities
* Research, design, participate in or lead the implementation of security initiatives
* Monitor the compliance and adherence to security policies and assist with violation investigations
* Deploy and administer vendor and internally developed software and procedures to address security requirements
* Participates in special project teams supporting general business initiatives outside of primary security function
* Performs other duties as assigned which support the IT department
* Document the specific Security processes and procedures used by the Aruba BU
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Provide input to continuously improve the overall security of the infrastructure
* 2+ years experience working in IT Security
* Strong understanding of basic IT functions and processes
* Some Experience with firewalls, AV clients, and other Security products
* Project management, time management, and organizational skills.
* Advanced written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
* Ability to handle proprietary and sensitive information
* Documentation skills including the Visio drawing application
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.