Job ID 1024975 Date posted 5/15/2018 Primary Location London, England, United Kingdom Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
Business Environment Withthe recent acquisitions of both CTP and RedPixie this is an exciting time to join HPE Pointnext as a Hybrid Cloud Sales Specialist, as part of a rapidly expanding organisation.
HPE Pointnext is the global services organization for HPE, dedicated to helping companies accelerate their digital transformations and make desired business outcomes a reality. This approach reflects the increasingly important role of services in HPE, and the commitment to be services-led and outcome-focused when engaging with our customers.
Hybrid Cloud Sales Specialists are services or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. Cloud Sales Specialists collaborate with and support Account Managers and provide specialist expertise within the sales team. These sellers will drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. They may have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive attack account. Cloud Sales Specialists have a back-ground in Cloud sales, be that Private, Hybrid of Public Clouds, and are able to articulate the “why, how & what” aligned with our customers journey from Edge to Core to Cloud.
HPE Pointnext provides three types of services to help customers on their transformation lifecycle. At the forefront are our Advisory and Transformation capabilities, enabling companies to design and build a business aligned technology roadmap suited to their own unique challenges. Our Professional Services capabilities leverage clients’ preferred technologies and IT organizations to move strategic plans and functional designs through production. And finally, our Operational Services , covering both our “as a services” offerings like HPE Greenlake, and our innovative consumption models which includes such offerings as HPE Flexible Capacity all providing new ways of delivering and supporting IT solutions.
The HPE Pointnext business unit (Client Services) in the UKI (GEO) has rapidly aligned itself as the “tip of the spear” for delivering Hybrid Cloud outcomes for our customers in all sectors within the UK HPE Organisation in the current financial year.
· Responsible for creating and driving Sales Pipeline and growth over the Hybrid Cloud portfolio
· Working alongside virtual team to influence and drive the selling model
· Experience within Sales and Finance selling
· Key influencing skills
· High energy and positive focus to influence existing opportunities with a drive to grow more
· Working with practice leads to clearly define the opportunities and close to win
· New business Sales experience
· Competitive Knowledge Desirable – maintains knowledge of competitors in Account to strategically positions HPE’s
· Establish a professional, consultative relationship with customer up to and including C-Level by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer and their industry
· May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree or directly related previous work experience.
· Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
· Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
· Evidential capability in running services sales pursuits and managing a virtual team to close business
· Typically 5-10 years of advanced sales experience.
· Project management skills required.
· 2-3 years of sales in the desired specialty.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
· Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
· Understands and applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
· Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how the company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
· Account planning and accurate account order forecasting skills.
· Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
· Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and positions the company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs.
· Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
· Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
· Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
· Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings.
· Understands how to leverage the company's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
· Utilizes Salesforce as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
· Understands selling of services sales specifically in the Hybrid Cloud area, with understanding and experience of the top 3 public cloud providers plus Vmware and container technologies..
· Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
· Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.