HR Operations & Process Improvement Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. One of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
The HR Transformation Management Office (TMO) propels HR’s business priorities by streamlining processes, providing greater visibility to the work, turning issues into opportunities and driving improvements across the entire function.
The role is also responsible and accountable for executing and implementing projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time, resulting in significant HR business improvements and customer satisfaction. In addition to assisting with the development of data collection tools and analysis while performing operational cross organization functions driven by the HR TMO.
· Implements key projects to improve quality and cycle time by reducing wasted time, errors and duplicity of activities.
· Delivers service improvement activity across the HR function through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovate thinking.
· Works closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and process owners to help in the successful manage of project timelines, progress reporting and recommendations.
· Develops and documents current process map and controls (“As Is”) – Workflow and Data Collection. In addition to identifying trends and process variations.
· Creates standard operating process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency, as well as capturing or creating metrics that identify improvement opportunities and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
· Drives process changes using SMEs interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, and business process descriptions, among other activities.
· Helps in the completion of the post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that the improvements can be made for future projects.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
· Typically, 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis.
· Six Sigma, PMP and/or Agile certification is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts and tools, including Six Sigma, Lean, Value Stream Mapping.
· Excellent project management skills, including planning, execution, and implementation. In addition, strong Agile (SCRUM) methodology knowledge.
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal), including executive presentation, negotiation, consulting, and excellent English language/grammar.
· Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
· Superior process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes, with a specialization in multiple process areas.
· Superior organization, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to recognize and effectively manage the consequences of a process.
· Ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
Then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.