Job ID 1028665 Date posted 8/3/2018 Primary Location Erskine, Scotland, United Kingdom Job Category Services, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
As a Graduate Project Manager you'll be leading internal projects to ensure that they meet all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing. You will be managing corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implementing solutions to internal problems and issues.
1. Works on internal project delivery
· Budget as detailed in Impact section Small/straightfor ward/ local scope.
· Low risk.
2. Manages project financials
· Meets or exceeds approved budgets.
· Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management.
3. Manages stakeholder relationships
· Manages first level stakeholder relationships.
4. Leads project team
· May lead internal as well as external resources with in a predefined area.
· May provide performance feedback on project team members .
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor degree or equivalent completed within the last year with a grade of 2:1 or higher
· 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrates basic knowledge of project administration, client relations, IT industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking.
· Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
· Participates in the Services PM Profession community.
· On a development plan to build project management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.