Description de l'offre
Job ID 1029477 Date posted 8/7/2018 Primary Location Erskine, Scotland, United Kingdom Job Category Supply Chain and Operations, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
As a Graduate Business Analyst you will be responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to the company policy and country regulatory requirements. You will be partnering with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
· Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
· Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
· Analysis of backlog management.
· Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
· Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
· Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
· Demonstrated analytical skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Basic understanding of project management methodology.
· Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Introduction to the company's overall supply chain strategy.
· Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
· Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
· Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.