Finance Supervisor (Customer delivery)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Supervises a team of non-exempt individual contributors that typically support moderately complex global financial processes.
· Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
· Leads a moderately complex transactional accounting process supporting the company's global finance function, typically exercising a basic understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
· Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of accounting support.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for the development of systems and tools and engages in the design.
· Supports short- and long-term planning (e.g., budgeting) for the global financial process.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree preferred.
· Typically 5+ years of experience in an accounting role.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong understanding of accounting principles.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Good supervisory skills.
· Fluency in English.
· Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
· Good business acumen.
· Good understanding of the company's policies and practices.
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.