Job ID 1025482 Date posted 8/16/2018 Primary Location Santa Clara, California, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise:http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us .
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba IntroSpect User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) product uses AI-based machine learning to spot changes in user behavior that often indicate inside attacks that have evaded perimeter defenses. Security teams are armed with insights into malicious, compromised or negligent users, systems and devices – cutting off the threat before it does damage.
The IntroSpect product development team is looking for a DevOps engineer with a strong system background to build an evolve the IntroSpect Cloud Platform.
What You'll Do
· Develop and improve our production and test systems in the public cloud.
· Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
· Design, develop and troubleshoot features related to Linux, system services and VM configuration.
· Software packaging, installation and upgrade procedures, build system.
· Support customers
Our Minimum requirements for this role are
· Wide experience with multiple cloud services, AWS and Azure experience preferred.
· Deployment and orchestration tools, preferred Ansible/Jenkins/Docker
· 3+ years of Python development experience, scripting.
· Strong Linux and networking knowledge
· Broad experience with databases, web servers, etc.
· Experience with Big Data technology, Hadoop, Kafka, ElasticSearch, a plus.
· Experience with networking device
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent and typically 4-6 years’ experience.
Benefits you’ll enjoy
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.