Description de l'offre
Job ID 1019312 Date posted 2/6/2018 Primary Location London, England, United Kingdom Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
At Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) a Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Cloud Technology Partners s the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Help transform traditional IT to modern DevOps processes.
· Use cutting edge technology to create innovative solutions.
· Implement automation for deployments, IasC, CI/CD, security, and cloud operations.
· Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science, or equivalent experience.
· Experience in executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
· Strong technical foundation in a number of the following tools and technologies:
· Windows and/or Linux (Ubuntu/Debian and/or RedHat/Centos/Fedora)
· Desktop Virtualization, Development tools (VMware, Hyper-V or VirtualBox)
· Cloud computing 5+ years: (AWS, Google – GCP/GAE/GCE, Rackspace Cloud, Azure)
· Infrastructure automation 3+ years (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Terraform, Vagrant, Packer, ARM, Heat)
· Build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make)
· Continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Bamboo, AWS CodePipelines, TravisCI).
· Git SCM tools
· Application servers, servlet containers, and web servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server)
· Logging - (Splunk, SumoLogic, Graylog, Kibana, Logstash, AWS CloudWatch Logs)
· Monitoring – (AWS CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic, Alert Logic, App Dynamics, Boundary)
• are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
• have a first level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• are experienced in industry sector knowledge and Information Technology Service Management
• are able to build and manage a cross cultural, cross tower and cross business team
• have excellent communication and presentation skills and are great at listening actively
• are able to handle crisis, conflict and risk management
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.