Description de l'offre
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyzes customer´s financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Monitors e- commerce systems and credit card transactions to detect fraud. Ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
· Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
· Investigates potential credit fraud and works closely with internal security and business partners to resolve.
· Resolves credit issues independently.
· Negotiates down payment with customers and company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
· Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
· Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
· Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
· Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for the company and customer.
· Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years of experience in collection.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· English Advanced and Portuguese language is a plus.
· Intermediate accounting knowledge.
· Intermediate problem solving skills.
· Basic computer skills.
· Intermediate prioritization skills.
· Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools.
· Intermediate understanding of the company's order management process.
· Advanced understanding of the company's dispute management process.
· Intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
· Intermediate influence skills.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.