Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
In a typical day as a Contra Analyst, you would
Administers and maintains sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of sales pursuits. Implements and configures sales tools, content management and tracking systems. Develops and manages catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating information for sales and partners. Enters, updates and ensures accuracy of data in sales and client and partner relationship management systems generates regular and ad hoc reports for account teams and leadership. Advises on improvements and enhancements for design of sales systems and tools.
•Assists with administration, configuration, updates and maintenance of portions of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or business unit.
•Implements specified changes to data in and configuration of tools, online resources and systems as directed.
•Collects, consolidates, and charts data from systems to support results reporting.
•Develops understanding of activities and systems and relationships with stakeholders.
• Identify opportunities where there is contra leakage which will negatively impact HPE revenue.
• Perform a thorough investigation on deals to ensure adherence to policy and no diversion of products to grey market.
• Define a sample selection methodology to be able to identify non-compliance or grey marketing activities based on the sample selected.
• Ensure monthly and yearly contra targets are consistently achieved.
If you are…
•Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent.
•Typically 0-2 years experience.
•Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices.
•Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
•Basic understanding of business and sales processes and practices.
•Good written and verbal communication skills.
•mastery in English and local language.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.