Job ID 1026589 Date posted 6/5/2018 Primary Location Bracknell, England, United Kingdom; Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czechia; Budapest, Budapest, Hungary Other location Bracknell,Bracknell,United Kingdom;,,Slovakia;Prague,Prague,Czech Republic;Budapest,Budapest,Hungary Job Category Finance Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Poland)
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Manages a team of exempt individual contributors, supervisors, and Manager I that typically support a large and complex business unit or finance function.
· Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
· Leads complex financial analysis for a global business or finance function, exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
· Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
· Consults with business leaders to drive and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope (e.g., long-term business planning, product analysis and development, balancing risk, approving significant deals, etc.)
· Proactively drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
· Actively reviews, analyzes, and manages the key controls within the domain of responsibility to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., GAAP, SBC, AFM).
· Manages external vendors (e.g., auditors).
· Provides leadership during implementation of business-wide programs and products.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree and/or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
· Typically 10+ years of experience in a finance function.
· Typically 2+ years of supervisory and/or leading a project team experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Superior understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
· Superior analytical skills.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent people management skills, including managing teams across countries.
· Excellent communication skills, catered to a wide variety of audiences.
· Excellent business acumen.
· Strong understanding of the company's policies and processes.
· Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
· Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.