Description de l'offre
CARE Team Leader
Provide professional solutions to the company end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence. Provide an escalation link for the company field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with the company and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 4-6 years related experience or Master's degree and 2-4 years experience.
· 4-6 years related experience in a telephone support position in a service or end-user support environment. 2 years experience in the microcomputer industry. Technical training in the company or other manufacturers' product lines.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Working knowledge of the field of Customer Relations.
· Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
· Intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems software.
· Demonstrated writing/correspondence skills. Experience and demonstrated presentation skills.
· Knowledge of legal ramifications/conflicts in Customer Relations environment such as consumer rights and manufacturers' warranty responsibility.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.