Description de l'offre
Job ID 1023068 Date posted 3/30/2018 Primary Location Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria Job Category Supply Chain and Operations Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Bulgaria)
· Perform New parts/product introduction, sustaining and End of Life of each part across all towers/regions.
· Support queries to PLMs and other stake holders for daily operation master data maintain.
· NPI extension and change request.
· PATCH/LATCH/MD Clinic case/Mail box daily case.
· PDM bulk request.
· Individual special task (SECN, CMD, DVA, HPLW, IT ticket, Z alert, LATCH/PATCH admin, etc.).
· Achieve and maintain master data integrity within the agreed service level.
· Handle various customer and Vendor master details across all towers/regions and maintain various customer and Vendor queries.
· Proactive Monitoring and resolving issues related to master data.
· Bachelor graduation in Logistics/Business/Operations/Computer Science/Statistic
· Good English skills in speaking, listening and writing
· Good affinity for numbers and data management; Maintain the excellent data integrity result
· Able to deliver operational results and ability to drive issues to closure
· Understanding on supply chain concepts and can operate Supply chain systems; Good computer skills MS office applications (Excel), SAP knowledge is plus
Able to communicate well with people in all regions inclusive of AMS, EMEA and APJ internal HPE folks as well as 3rd party logistics
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.