Description de l'offre
Business Operation Analyst (Graduate Job)
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Business Operation Analyst
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to the company policy and country regulatory requirements. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment. Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for forecasting/planning. Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies. Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals. Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity). Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory.
· Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
· Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
· Analysis of backlog management.
· Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
· Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
· Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0-1 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
· Demonstrated analytical skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Basic understanding of project management methodology.
· Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Introduction to the company's overall supply chain strategy.
· Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
· Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
· Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.