Description de l'offre
Aruba Principle Network Engineer
We are looking for an Engineering Resolution Team (ERT) Engineer who wants to be a part of a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Hungry, Honest, Humble – if you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and help, even if it’s not your job, a team player, respect differences, credible and transparent with a desire to succeed — we want you to join our team!
The Aruba ERT engineer will be a part of the EMEA regional team and will provide Level 3 worldwide technical support to Aruba customers and support entities for Aruba Campus & Branch switch products.
The role requires a person with in-depth understanding of complex enterprise network deployment models and strong troubleshooting skills.
· Provide white-glove service to our customers and support their business success.
· Providing direct pre and post-sales technical support by successfully resolving escalated issues from Aruba customers and support entities.
· Troubleshoot, debug, reproduce and diagnose Aruba customer issues.
· Formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving complex problems.
· Provide technical cross training to relevant groups as needed.
· Participate in solutions for knowledge base.
· Participate in serviceability enhancement reviews to ensure improvement of our products.
· Works cross-functionally with many departments such as Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, Manufacturing, R&D Hardware and Software Labs.
· Occasionally travel to customer sites for troubleshooting escalated customer issues, training purposes and business reviews.
· Works closely with R&D Lab for fault isolation of root cause for complex networking issues.
· Be available by cell phone 24x7 for critical customers on a rotation basis.
· The passion and ability to learn new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo.
· This is an interrupt-driven, dynamic work environment requiring excellent oral and written communication skills, technical problem solving and customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Minimum of three (3) year experience in customer facing Technical Support, supporting enterprise class networking products with advanced expertise in network switching, routing and security, required.
· Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical degree
· Flexibility, good judgment, dependability, planning & organization, and the ability to function in an interrupt-driven environment are a must.
· Experience in trouble isolation three or more of the following standards/protocols: TCP, UDP, DHCP, LLDP, VLANs, QoS, STP, RPVST+, GRE, BGP, OSPF, PIM, IGMP, SNMP, AAA (802.1X, RADIUS, TACACS+, etc.)
· Extraordinary teamwork and customer satisfaction skills are necessary.
· Three (3) years practical hands on HPE-Aruba Campus & Branch switch products experience and expertise.
· Seven (7) years of network troubleshooting experience Layer 2/3/4.
· Experience in network analysis & test tools like IXIA, Wireshark, iperf, nmap etc.
· Scripting – Python, Tcl, and Expect
· Wireless, VmWare, and Windows Server experience.
· Industry certifications like ACSP, CCNP & CCIE.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.