Description de l'offre
Meridian is an Aruba HPE company that helps places around the world build indoor location experiences using mobile apps and beacon technology. You’ll experience the Meridian platform in venues like the new 49ers Stadium in SF, the American Museum of Natural History in NYC, and the Marina Bay Sands resort in Singapore. Check out our site for more info about what we do! http://www.meridianapps.com .
We are currently seeking a Product Designer to join our team in Portland. You’ll be collaborating on on a small design team with engineers, stakeholders and customers to solve problems and provide seamless indoor way finding experiences for our users.
· Work closely with the product team and engineers to solve key problems in the overall user experience flow.
· Sketch concepts, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to find innovative solutions to problems.
· Create and deliver design specs to engineers.
· Plan/conduct user testing and research to gain a better understanding of user needs.
· Participate in product and design discussions with the team.
· Collaborate with teammates to create polished experiences focused on user needs.
· Bachelors Degree in design-related field.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in user-centered design with hands-on experience throughout the entire process - from research to collaboration and implementation.
· Experience and understanding of design processes used in design and development sprints.
· Experience creating and delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, and design specs.
· Understanding of information architecture, design patterns and interaction design.
· Experience planning and conducting user testing.
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
· Experience and familiarity with design and prototyping softwares such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer or equivalent.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy
We offer competitive salaries and benefits like healthcare, 401k plans, ESPP and more! We work in a bright, modern workspace overlooking the Willamette River Waterfront. We have a kind, smart staff who believe in a productive work-life balance and are always learning and helping one another to succeed! We invite you to be a part of this growing team!
Qualified candidates please apply and include links to your portfolio.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.