Description de l'offre
ARUBA Inside Sales for Switzerland
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us .
We are looking for sales talents to join our local team in Prague, Czech Republic.
• A business oriented Masters degree
• Fluent in English & German
• A first inside sales experience preferably in IT
You have a head full of knowledge and sales insights and you’re ready for a career. At HPE you’ll find the opportunity to leverage what you’ve learned and make a real impact.
Bring your enthusiasm and your desire to make a difference, to succeed!
Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
· Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
· Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
· Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
· Understands client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
· Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
· Proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services
· Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
· Proficient communication and negotiation skills
· Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
· Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic \'farmer or relationship selling approach.
· Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.\'
You’ll manage virtually a set of assigned or acquired Aruba accounts. You’ll be responsible for building, maintaining and forecasting sales pipeline, creating and developing account plans. By doing so you will work closely with Aruba outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. By generating and qualifying leads you’ll be able to create new sales opportunities.
Mobility, networking and flexibility are key concepts in the digital transformation we advocate to our customers. Hence these should be your core values. Additionally we hope you are target driven, have an entrepreneurial spirt and take pride and responsibility in your deliverables.
You have a proven interest in Sales from previous experiences and IT has always triggered your interest. In this position, you will help some of the largest and most exciting companies in “home country” to modernize their networks to meet tomorrow's requirements. If you are a good relationship builder who is curious about technology and likes technical challenges, you are the one we are looking for.
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.