Apprentice Inside Sales Representative
You are dreaming of an international sales career, but you don’t know where to start? At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
On 1st May 2019 HPE will open the doors at our new Manchester city-centre location. Prove your entrepreneurial spirit and learn what it takes to be successful in IT by joining our Inside Sales team as an Apprentice Inside Sales Representative (iSR).
The role of an Inside Sales Representative is mainly consultative which is driven by 2 key factors:
· In the 21st century IT has gone from something which churns in the background of the business to an enabler in an app-driven business world
· As IT Infrastructure/ Services are a must have, customers need to speak to us, as well as our competitors, to understand how our solutions and services can support their business and help them deliver the outcomes they need
A typical day of an Inside Sales Representative will involve:
· Speaking to several customers about their business challenges and required outcomes
· Working with HPE Channel Partners on deals with shared interest
· Forecasting monthly and quarterly sales targets to line management
· Negotiating with HPE finance on a customer commercial model
· Self-learning the HPE portfolio, to increase knowledge and value to customers
Skills required for the role : To excel in the role we don’t demand an IT degree, a photographic memory of our portfolio or world-class negotiation skills. We have a much wider team to help with those things. The qualities we need are:
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· The ability to manage your time effectively
· Positive work ethic/ attitude
· Drive, resilience and enthusiasm
· Experience or interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
· Foundational knowledge of IT and/ or industry solutions, products and services
· Interest in Technology or working in a corporate environment
· Foundational knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system which allows businesses to manage business relationships, data and customer information
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
How to apply:
Check the entry requirements and submit your application on https://remit.justapply.co.uk/5202767-apprentice_it_sales_representative_-_inside_sales.html .
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities. If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.