Application Support Engineer with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Now we are looking for Application Support Engineer to join our dynamic and highly professional Adaptive Management Services (AMS) team.
Adaptive Management Services (AMS) team provides Data Center Management services for enterprise customers. The key deliverables are provided remotely from IT Operation Centers (ITOC) following ITIL governance model.
• Deliver in office hour application support to dedicated accounts to ensure proper operation and availability
• Control and administer application, hardware and operating system configurations
• Supervise all customer solutions in scope
• Provide leadership in technical incident and problem management and in their resolution, working closely with end customers and HPE remote and field support staff
• Develop action plans to investigate and resolve complex issues/problems and clearly communicate these to engineers, customers and/or relevant managers
• Act as a consultant in the service delivery
• Be an active member of the Data Center Account Team
• Support service transitioning, customer service tooling and design
• Identify and contribute to projects to improve product support, customer satisfaction and team efficiency
• Contribute to the improvement of team performance
• Communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders
• Participate/Drive ITIL based change management, problem management and incident management
• Develop and grow assigned customer account relationships
Education and experience required:
· Ability to isolate and solve complex technical problems
· Ability to interact with people (customer and internal HPE) at all levels, across a geographic regions.
· Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal German language
· Experience in Linux support
· Java kit – essential knowledge
· Web applications and technologies
We offer a challenging role including:
• Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
• Be part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Opportunity to use free HPE parking
• Life insurance
• Wellness program
• HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
• Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them. Submit your application in English.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.