APJ Order Processing Agent
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
In a typical day as an APJ Order Processing Agent, you would
1. Validate Purchase Order package to ensure contents are compliant with HPE Order Acceptance Policy and requirements.
2. Resolve unbookable issues by communicating with Partners, Customers, Sales and Internal Teams.
3. Convert deal Quotation into Sales Order through conversion tools within required Turnaround time with 100% accuracy.
4. Process Manual Order Entry in SAP System.
5. Resolve Order processing systems' fallouts and clean Order holds.
6. Perform as first line escalation point to provide troubleshooting support to Partners, Customers and Stakeholders.
If you are…
1. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
2. Understanding of Industrial business and sales processing tools, systems and practices.
3. Ability to review and interpreting Sales' and Partners' requirements.
4. Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese.
6. Ability to collaborate with peers, technical support team and other tower colleagues for particular issue resolutions.
7. Bachelor's degree or above
8. Typically 2-4 years’ experience
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.