APJ Order Processing Agent
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
In a typical day as an APJ Order Processing Agent, you would
· Supports sales processing activities for assigned areas and processes
· Learns requirements and develops capability in all areas of sales processing
· Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
· learns and practices basic analysis
· Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
· Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs
If you are…
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
· Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.