Description de l'offre
Accountant - Tax Analyst - Income Tax
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work. The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner. In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Tax Analyst - America
Directs and sets the organization´s tax policy. Organizes and directs the tax research and tax compliance activities. Prepares and reviews tax returns and related reports to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local tax statues and regulations by properly interpreting tax laws and regulations. Minimizes tax liability to the company. Manages audits of tax returns by tax authorities. Determines financial accounting treatment for income taxes.
· Prepares and files complex business tax returns.
· Analyzes, research and performs bank reconciliations.
· Reviews and analyzes general ledger account information; designs and maintains tax account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
· Performs statutory audit document analysis.
· Analyzes systems for accuracy of compliance and reporting.
· Researches various tax issues and with priority projects.
· Performs moderately complex analyses required for compliance, as well as for support of tax accounting and tax planning functions.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2+ years of related experience in finance or accounting.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Advanced knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· Developed financial and business acumen.
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
· Desirable but not indispensable, have knowledge of income tax calculation.
· Budget analysis
· Competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.