Job ID T_R_1623251 Date posted 5/17/2017 Primary Location Bracknell, England, United Kingdom Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further,faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Implementation Project Manager
· End to end Project Management responsibility and accountability for project delivery and deployment.
· Central point of contact for the customer and leads the delivery team and resources.
· Understands customers’specific IT needs and may proactively propose improvements and changes to the customers’ IT environment.
· Provides consultative advice to customers and presales/sales for installation and deployment services and may work directly with pre-sales/sales to provide input to SOW or may develop SOW.
· Identifies service upsell opportunities, supports growth & project profitability.
· In-depth knowledge of Service Delivery Guides (SDG’s) for the installation and deployment services sold.
· Ensures thatconfiguration/racking/ cabling / OS requirements are documented, meeting with customer (face to face, when appropriate) to collect information.Provides timely communication of documented customer requirements provided to HPE factory/integration centers using standard tools & processes.
· Identifies appropriate skill-set requirement for on-site engineer(s) & consultant(s) and secures& notifies resources.Conducts planning meetings to ensure customer & delivery resource alignment and identifies opportunities to optimize delivery efforts.Ensures customer site readiness before onsite implementation start.
· Conducts & documents delivery review meetings and is responsible for the implementation of planned activities.Monitors the actual service level vs. the defined and agreed SLA.Ensures installation & deployment services are delivered according to SDG, guidelines and processes.
· Proactively alerts stakeholders of potential risks and deviations; supports the customer in problem/escalation management while working closely with sales and pursuit teams supporting cross BU strategies and solutions.
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience in
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Vast experience with Customers
· Experienced handling of multiple IT projects at one time
· Abilities in multi tasking and strong organisational skills
Willingness to travel:
•Team: Position is based inthe Bracknell office.