5G Core Network - Software developer
As HPE is building its offering to respond to the new 5G revolution, we are looking for new talents to join the adventure and help us delight our customers with cutting-edge solutions that help them be more cost-efficient, faster in responding to market demand.
In HPE CMS, you will have the opportunity to build with us the elements of the 5G core components, at the heart of the 5G network, using the most modern technologies while ensuring the highest level of quality and efficiency: sub-millisecond processing times, 99.999+% availability, high performance computing in a cloud-native environment.
Together we are spearheading the organization and the company in the 5G world.
· Coding and programming enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
· Executing established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
· Developing understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
· Participating as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Typically 0-2 years experience.
Must have skills:
· Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages – Java EE
· Comfortable with cloud-native software design concepts
· Experience with containerized software development is necessary
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
· Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in an international context, with highly distributed stakeholders
· Mastery in English and local language.
Nice to have skills:
· Experience with GO or Python
· Knowledge of Docker EE, Kubernetes and OpenShift
· Capacity to leverage OpenSource software
· Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) would be greatly appreciated
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities. If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.