2nd Level Desktop Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live & work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our IT services organisation is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, & accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
HPE is currently hiring a 2nd Level Desktop Analyst to be based in Sydney. This a client facing role where you be a dedicated HPE IT technical support resource for a financial services organisation. Support provided will be onsite, remote & phone for users within Australia & overseas.
A wide range of workplace systems & software will be supported. This includes: Windows SOE Deployments; Printer support & configuration; diagnosing, troubleshooting & resolving a range of desktop, laptop & tablet issues; hardware installation & relocation; assist with Windows based software (e.g. MS Office); support financial applications (create & terminate account, password reset); edit users & machine AD group ((add or remove applications/access right for users, create PC name); support Apple devices (iPhone & iPad); edit users & machine AD group (add or remove applications/access right for users, create PC name). In addition you will provide account administration & support for Global Market applications. This includes: Barracuda, Murex, Midas, Wall Street, Smart Street, Velocity, OrfPlus, Market Axess, ION Application, & FXTG.
· Provide superior levels of internal & external customer service by responding to & managing customer & stakeholder enquiries, complaints/escalations & issues
· Respond to user service requests & resolve trouble tickets, according to established procedures & contractual Service Levels
· Provide Customer with overview of installation activity, site-specific information & access to appropriate contacts
· In depth technical support of a desktop solution, including troubleshooting & problem root cause analysis & resolution
· Adopt best in class service delivery processes & methods
· Use proactive monitoring methods/tools to identify problem prevention & continual improvement opportunities
· Administrate any changes to asset information
· Develop & maintain customer & third party relationships
Experience, Skills & Attributes Required:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in analytical troubleshooting in a customer facing desktop environment
· Strong PC Hardware & Software skills
· Technical proficiency in: Office 2013/2016, Windows 8/10, Mobile PC Support – iOS/Android
· Strong Customer relationship building skills
· Ability to work independently & be self-motivated
· Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Experience working in a Markets / Trade Floor environment including working with Market Data products
· Experience in delivering services to ITIL based processes highly desirable
· Willingness & ability to work shifts from 6am – 7pm Monday to Friday
HPE is committed to investing in your future by exposing you to technologies & development opportunities. HPE is also committed to values such as workplace flexibility, diversity & equal employment opportunities.
You will be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of application. Unfortunately we are unable to provide assistance with relocation or sponsorship.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.