HPE GreenLake Channel Hunter
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an opening for an 1053665 HPE GreenLake Channel Hunter.
HPE GreenLake is the Business Unit within HPE that The Flexible Capacity Sales team is responsible to generate demand for and engage opportunities with a cross Business Unit Focus. The HPE GreenLake Channel Hunter translates Service and Solution features into true customer business benefits, quantifies value and drives engagements within the channel as a whole and with larger and strategic channel accounts.
· Orchestrating, empowering and motivating an extended Sales team, building rapport quickly with customers and teams.
· Fearless in having different and creative conversations away from traditional HPE discussions, business leading discussion
· Operate in a “hunting” role, qualifying, developing, and closing large opportunities in “hunter” sales mode with minimal account management responsibility.
· Actively contribute to the Community – wins, best practices, supporting others – team player
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for large accounts and engagements
· Develop a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
· Focus on large engagements, translate technical features into business benefits and drive full HPE portfolio deals with HW, SW Support and Integration Services in scope
· Manage internal and external stakeholders, re sales processes and commercial
· Responsible for the commercial content of contract including pricing and some terms
· Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
· Responsible for creating and driving a solid sales pipeline.
· Provide support to Partner Business Managers and Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise. Once the Flexible Capacity solution is sold, the sales person is expected to move onto the next opportunity, unless net new opportunities exist for new products and services requiring contractual change.
· Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities, manage pipeline, and relevant approval processes
· Significant percentage of time spent directly with partner/customer; interfaces with all levels, including senior within partner/customer organization.
· Will develop tailored and relevant business case in conjunction with partner/customer.
Education and Experience Required -
· University or Bachelor's degree
· In depth knowledge of, and experience selling in the channel ecosystem
· Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
· Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
· Financial skills associated with selling leasing / balance sheet products or proven business case creation
· Directly related previous or closely comparable work experience.
· Proven Mgt skills re diverse virtual teams, strong motivational/inspirational skills
· English speaking, Local language + other languages an advantage
· Travel is expected
Knowledge and Skills Required -
· Ability to land, understand and work a relatively complex work environment
· Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings and their applications as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
· Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
· Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how HPE's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
· Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
· Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and company's share.
· Business planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
· Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
· Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members.
· Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
· Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position HPE as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
· Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
· Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
· Understands how to leverage HPE's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
· Understands and sells services and high value solutions
· Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
We offer -
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.