Healthcare Global Supply Chain
We are looking for an experienced Training Leader who will play a key role in our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will help the business to keep ahead of the changing business environment in terms of trends and practices. The role will support a business-critical requirement of creating an agile highly trained workforce to meet the needs of the organization as part of the company’s Capability to Succeed Framework.
Reporting to Site Learning & Development Leader
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Drive and influence consistency across the business around training processes and systems
· Lead and support implementation of Learning Management System
· Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, and collaboration with front line leadership
· Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI and report on them
· In conjunction with site trainers, plan, organize and direct training and development programs for employees to increase individual and organizational performance and to improve employee morale while enhancing their skills
· Selection of appropriate instructional methods and procedures, e.g. individual training, group instruction, simulation exercises, lectures, demonstrations, computer-based training, etc.
· Oversee the maintenance of scalable structures for on-boarding, training and promoting the growth of all employees
· Keep the business abreast of contemporary training and development theories and methods as well as how to effectively utilize and disseminate the acquired knowledge.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
· Proven work experience as a training leader.
· Experience in working with learning management system technology.
· Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc) to support a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills.
· Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
· Strong writing and record keeping ability for creating reports and training materials.
· Ability to manipulate and present data to the organisation around training and learning.
· Excellent computer literacy and awareness of how technology can enhance training.
· BS Degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working
GE Healthcare Ireland Ltd. manufactures and distributes X-ray and MRI Contrast Media for internal and external customers worldwide. In 2017, our production volume was ca 32 mill units (vials) and supported turnover across the Supply chain of ~USD 550M. The plant has ~600 employees. As part of our ongoing journey to achieve our 2020 site vision of being a 50m unit (vials) capacity site we have created this new role to support the strategy, execution and delivery of training programs across the business.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .