EY Young Tax Professional of the Year is an international competition designed to identify young talents with an interest in tax, help you enhance your skills and develop your careers. The competition gives participants the opportunity to share experiences with people from a range of backgrounds, cultures and undergraduate business disciplines.
This competition will provide you with an opportunity to:
· Discover how a world class professional service organization helps its clients achieve their goals
· Learn about international career opportunities in tax
· Make contact with people who can help you drive your career forward
· Bachelor degree and above and graduate in 2021/2022
· All majors, including law, science, engineering, IT and etc.
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
· Strong analytical, teamwork and presentation skills
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
Now - 18 Jan 2020
Jan - Feb 2020
Game base assessment
Late Feb 2020
Late March 2020
Greater China final