Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Hospitality Consultant Lead Associate administers operational aspects of all hospitality functions including but not limited to day-to-day hoteling, internal meetings, catering and guest services, maintenance/janitorial services, utilities management, facility security, coordinating internal space/locker management and allocations as well as onboarding new hires. This role resides within the Hospitality & Workplace Services (H&WS) that includes all aspects of building facilities, space assignment, equipment and customer experience.
· Highly visible role and will be the first point of contact for most customers
· Coordinates and supervises daily activities of an assigned work group
· Sets schedules and priorities for task completion
· Focuses on potential project issues to prioritize; resources, timing, quality, scope and risk
· Must meet or exceed the needs of our internal clients by partnering with other groups within the matrix organization, cultivating those relationships, aligning people and processes, and identifying workplace efficiencies to add value.
· Responsible for implementing and upholding established procedures and standards. Expected to develop process improvement and customer service level recommendations as business and support models evolve.
· Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions in prioritizing customer requests and organizing work.
· Able to work independently and effectively within a teaming environment, assuming responsibility without direct supervision.
· Sound judgment and initiative in determining approach or actions to take in non-routine situations.
· Monitors and evaluates performance of workplace, hospitality, meeting and hoteling services staff. Helps identify opportunities for staff development and cross training.
· Outstanding hospitality, customer service, communication and people skills and ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
· Ability to effectively direct and coach others; proven organizational leadership skills to balance team priorities, staffing schedules, workload and coverage.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and handle constant interruptions with enthusiasm and a positive, professional attitude.
· Strong organizational skills, diligence in follow up tasks, and ability to prioritize effectively.
· Strong work ethic, dependability and strong professional demeanor
· Possess in-depth knowledge of systems, tools, work routines and procedures related to hospitality and workplace services function. Ability to train others and facilitate EY Reserve and EY Workplace system tools
· Strong computer competency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Lync
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· Approximately 3 years of related experience
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.