Variety of work and career development opportunities
Opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility early in your career
· Choose a career that connects you globally on a daily basis
We are looking for a Workplace Service Coordinator within the Administrative and Workplace Services team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
· Assist with a range of onsite operational activities including finance, maintenance and operations within our Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Parramatta offices
· Provide prompt and positive action to all requests, questions and suggestions received in the OneService shared inbox
· Prepared to step in and assist other parts of our business with any tasks that may require attention
· Coordinate external contractors and ensure all work is carried out as per safe work method statements and EY WHS contractor guidelines
· Participate in building evacuations, Office safety checklists and emergency contacts in line with EY’s WHS policy and procedures
Skills and attributes for success
· Positive client satisfaction feedback related to the provision of services by the Workplace & Corporate Hospitality function
· Timely and successful implementation of agreed projects and/or deliverables
· Positive People Survey results (whether Global People Survey or local ‘pulse’ surveys)
· Manage financial performance to budget, or to an agreed target where budgets have been revised
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Be a self-starter with energy and enthusiasm
· Able to solve problems and be flexible to changing situations.
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Who are Core Business Services?
The EY Core Business Services (CBS) team help support the business enablement functions that help keep EY running and maintain its success! As a CBS professional you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional client services, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Areas within CBS include the General Counsel’s Office, Finance, IT, Talent, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management. Join us and be a valued and important member of the team!
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times -https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
career and learning development e.g. EY badges (https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer (https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.