Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 320,000 people in more than 150 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the most affordable possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
The UX Lead will be a senior member of our growing Experience Design group within the Enterprise Technology (ET) organization. The UX Lead will be responsible for the experience design efforts of one of our four primary areas of focus: Customer Support, Desktop Experiences, In-office Experiences, or Collaboration. She/He will act as a strategic partner to senior executives who lead the function, helping to define, develop and refine employee experiences related to that area of focus. She/He will be responsible for directing and managing the work of their teams to ensuring we deliver the best possible experiences for our internal Customers. And, she/he will mentor and grow the ability of their team members, helping to develop and retain top UX talent.
Your key responsibilities:
· Work with various strategic partners and internal stakeholders to clearly articulate their problems and define possible solutions.
· Coordinate and help conduct initial discovery research to elicit the problem statement and identify potential further areas of improvement related to the initial problem statement.
· Coordinate collection of any existing data points around the problem area, conduct analysis on collected data to help baseline current state, highlight potential solutions, and define success measures.
· Frame/summarize current state problems quickly using storyboards, experience maps, interactive walkthroughs, service blueprints, etc.
· Quickly and efficiently build prototypes to help rapidly test potential solutions with our different user segments.
· Partner with our UX research team to coordinate, conduct, and analyze user research on existing systems and design prototypes.
· Effectively communicate finalized solutions to delivery teams and follow projects through to completion.
· Help coordinate feedback on finalized solutions through a collection of defined success metrics as well as through survey feedback with help from our research team.
· Routinely report different workstream status in effective and efficient manners for the team and executive leadership.
To qualify for the role, you must:
· Have 3+ years’ experience in leading enterprise UX projects.
· Have 7+ years' experience in UX field
· Be an exceptional listener, an extraordinary problem framer, and exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Be comfortable with a remote working environment and have some level of familiarity using remote collaboration tools like Teams, Mural, etc.
· Act as a champion of the customer and help stakeholders and partners within the organization to become more familiar with UX practices and principles.
· Demonstrate the ability and desire to mentor younger, less experienced UX team members, directing and guiding their work, and leading a small team.
· Be an expert with Sketch, Invision Studio, or other prototyping toolsets and the demonstrated ability to master new tools quickly.
· Be a self-starter, quick learner, adaptive partner, and manage your work streams with decreasing overhead from team leadership
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.