Opening date: 08/10/2020
Closing date: 05/11/2020
Hours: Mon-Fri, 35 hours per week
Multiple roles available
EY’s Financial Services (FS) Tax practice provides tax advisory, transactions and compliance services to a variety of clients in the Financial Services market ranging from some of the world's largest multinational institutions, corporations and funds. The US compliance reporting team continues to experience growth due to strong client demand from London based clients.
Our London based team of US-qualified tax professional are a growing practice of 50+ individuals focused on providing excellent client service to the asset management industry including real estate, private equity and hedge funds and their management companies. The team is highly dynamic and is looking for motivated, energetic and collaborative individuals to join the team in London.
We are currently looking for experienced US tax advisors to join the team.
Skills and attributes for success
· Willingness to learn new concepts with minimal guidance.
· Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
· Excellent time management skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Experience working at a Big 4 firm or similar
· Experience of working in International Tax
· Experience in an advisory role
· CPA, EA or legal qualification
· Undergraduate or Masters degree in taxation, law or similar
· Experience working in a team
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience working in cross-border teams.
· A background in financial services, ideally working in a US tax capacity.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support,coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.