Third Party Management Business Analyst, Managed Services, EY UK&I Delivery Centre , Advisory, EY, Belfast
We are now recruiting for our Third Party Management Team which is expanding to meet unprecedented market demand. The Third Party Management Team will deliver cutting edge commercial analytics reporting and contract management for our clients, to drive performance improvement and efficiency savings across multiple sectors.
The Third Party Management Team will be one of a number of services being delivered from the EY UK&I Delivery and Innovation Centre based in Belfast. You will be joining this growing team at an exciting time and will have the opportunity to be part of developing its offerings. You will report to the Third Party Management Team Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
The role will be client focused but based in the UK&I Delivery and Innovation Centre, with the potential opportunity to visit client sites across UK&I.
Typical activities will include the following:
· Analysing and reviewing contracts across a variety of sectors.
· Visualising and reporting on contract data internally as well as externally to clients.
· Utilising contract management technology and applications to store and monitor Third Party contracts.
· Building and utilising commercial expertise to identify and derive savings for clients.
· Develop and update dashboards as part of the reporting function to clients.
· Manipulate and configure client data as part of the commercial analysis process.
Skills and attributes for success
· A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
· A dedication to teamwork and collaboration
· Desire to learn and develop into the role
· Drive to continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills
· Self-starter and motivated
· Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
To qualify for the role you must have
· A strong academic record – a degree is preferred
· Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
· Strong commercial acumen
· Strong team working skills
· Knowledge of Contract Management services in a relevant industry sector such as Central Government, Health or Private Sector organisations would be desirable.
· Comfortable balancing multiple projects and priorities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in delivery of excellent client service would be desirable.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.