We live in a world that is increasingly connected, linked by the digital disruption of rapid innovation and advancements in technology that connects companies, customers, clients, governments and other stakeholders across new technology platforms, shapes new working relationships and business models, and drives the creation of a hyper-connected global economy.
Ready or not, the tax function is rapidly becoming digital. It has to in order to keep pace — not only with disrupting technologies, but also with changes in regulatory standards for reporting and exchanging financial information and with more and more tax authorities becoming digital, moving closer to transactions and demanding real-time access to tax payer’s data.
Do you have a good mix of technology skills and a good understanding of business taxes? Are you an innovator? Look for new and smarter ways of working? If so, this is an opportunity to join EY’s Tax Transformation and Technology team. We currently have roles for all experience levels.
We are focused on helping organisations manage their tax risk as while as redefine themselves for the digital age, whether that entails a full-scale transformation or strategic incremental improvements.
The roles will involve a varying mix of business development, scoping of technology projects, working with IT engineers, tax and accounting professionals to build solutions and manage implementation and on-going projects.
You should be passionate about leveraging technology tools to solve problems, analysing data and creating efficiency in tax processes. You should be able to effectively communicate tax business requirements to non-tax personnel. The right person will have good client skills, be eager to take on a high level of responsibility. You should be ready, willing, and able to immediately develop an understanding of data systems and technology solutions. As this solution is growing quickly, successful candidates will benefit from rapid progression.
EY has the infrastructure and flexibility to provide tax and technology professionals with the right role models, mentors and career development programmes to ensure you are equipped with the necessary blend of skills to succeed and lead in this new tax technology environment.
· Drive tax technology initiatives.
· Monitor new technology, determine applicability to tax and provide recommended solutions and execute on recommendations
· Export data from multiple external and internal sources to prepare case scenarios, analyse trends, and prepare tax estimates
· Organise requirements, scope solutions, obtain acceptance, install solutions, and deploy end-user products
· Drive the design & review of test cases, test software, and deliver products that leverage in-house platforms and technologies
· Work with new and innovative technology solutions and develop dashboard and visualisation solutions
· Assist with various tax special projects as assigned
· Develop training materials for all newly implemented technology solutions.
Requirements (in addition to standard tax role requirements)
· Written and oral communication skills with ability to present complex process and / or statistical concepts to non-analytical stakeholders (Excel, Word and PowerPoint are a must).
· Experience working with databases and business intelligence/data analytics tools a plus.
· Experience creating business requirements and working with IT departments to successfully implement solutions a plus.
· Tax experience and robotic/intelligent automation experience a plus.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.