Managing global workforces is increasingly complex. People Advisory Services (PAS) builds and improves organizational and individual performance, delivering a highly complex and challenging mission, especially in an ever changing working environment. As a member of one the PAS pillars - performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics--you'll be part of a team with a wide variety of experiences and a supportive environment. When you join us you will gain unique experiences and valuable knowledge working across capabilities, sectors and geographies and have the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want.
As a member of the Systems team, you will join a talented group of professionals that help clients in a number of areas. These include the development of HR technical strategies, the selection and management of HR information systems/software to support broader business initiatives, and the assessment of business models to more effectively engage digital consumers at every touch-point in the consumer experience lifecycle. You may also be required to manage the preparation, processing and administration of payroll to help improve and reduce the cost and risks of operations. Our key capabilities include Payroll, HR Technology and Digital.
Your key responsibilities
You will be a key resource on large-scale system related projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to have excellent communication skills, integrate into and lead new teams, and rapidly establish relationships.
Skills and attributes for success
· Demonstrate technical competence and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
· Contribute to generating profitable revenue through identifying follow-on engagement opportunities and developing lasting relationships with clients
· Lead project workstreams from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively
· Influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for change initiatives and/or decisions
· Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
· Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations
To qualify for the role you must have
· Relevant professional experience, including previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
· Around four to six years of prior experience
· Personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our capabilities
· Bachelor's degree and relevant post-graduate qualification
Ideally, you'll also have
· Project management experience with global or multi-national payroll projects.
· Global payroll consulting experience, knowledge of technology vendors, such as ADP, PeopleSoft/Oracle, SAP, Workday, and other technology solutions including reports, strategies, assessments, vendor selections, designing processes considering risk and implementing solutions worldwide
· Expertise in defining systems strategy, requirements, prototyping, testing, training, and implementing business solutions under multiple deadlines
· Large-scale project management experience, including budget, scope and resource management
· Strong numbers acumen, including analytical abilities and knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What we look for
We're interested in professionals with the drive to take on new responsibilities and projects. You'll need the confidence to speak up with your own creative thoughts on a wide range of areas. You'll also have the opportunity to achieve your potential by being given professional development and experiences with clients across geographies. If you're keen to play a pivotal role within a highly focused expat tax team, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 22 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.