HR Services is a new global team established within EY Global Business Enablement that is organized under common leadership and a new operating model. Responsible for HR processes, transactions and technology across our global organization, the mission of HR Services is to deliver world class globally consistent processes and enabling technology.
EY is embarking on an exciting multiyear HR system transformation journey that will deliver an integrated enterprise-wide cloud based HR platform. This will enable the organization to meet its strategic talent/business goals and creates new leadership opportunities within our HR Systems team.
TheProduct Support Analystrole is a key member of the Product Support team responsible for providing support services for EY HR systems to a global client base. This position supports functional operations activities and is involved in quality testing, issues and defect management and supporting continuous improvement initiatives.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Manage the Role Based Permission (RBP) related day to day operational tasks in SuccessFactors, such as user administration, manage roles and groups configuration in multiple SuccessFactors instances
· Maintain RBP reports and configuration workbook
· Be able to support multiple projects concurrently including different iterations of testing, project Go-Lives, emergency access provisioning and Hypercare
· Perform regular user access audit, and assist to facilitates internal and external audits as requested
· Participate in testing new releases to recognize and identify security related enhancements and changes
· Identifies risks that exist in the current environment and proposes solutions
· Coordinates product support activities which involve assignment of issues, issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs
· Maintains accurate and thorough client support records
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Provides prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges to improve the user experience
· Analyze, assess and resolve technical and functional issues that is related to user security
Drives consistent and exceptional client service leveraging the HR systems implementation methodology
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Knowledge of software development processes, operations management and/or product management activities
· Good interpersonal, client service, communication, teaming, organizational, and project management skills
· Ability to perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure
· Ability to work virtually, across multiple countries, areas and cultures and team effectively with clients and other team members
· Solid research and analytical skills
· Ability to produce detailed, relevant documentation and reports as required
TheProduct Support Analystrolewillworkin teams with other Product Support, Continuous Improvement and work stream members in the business as usual activities and project. This role will not have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
· Global travel may be required pending business needs
· Due to the global nature of the role there may be a need to work outside of normal business hours to accommodate calls and meetings across time zones
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· Previous experience in systems support or consulting preferred
· Experience working in a matrix organization preferred
· Experience workingwith cross boarder teams in a virtual environment preferred
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.