Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Senior Executive Assistant (SEA) provides high-level administrative support to client-serving partners and Core Business Services (CBS) professionals, including Partners through Directors, and other rank appropriate professionals and may also provide skilled service line or engagement-specific administrative support. The SEA uses advanced administrative skills; handles personal contacts with finesse and diplomacy; proactively relieves top executives and engagement teams of administrative tasks; collects/analyzes data and makes recommendations. The SEA also uses broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge in organizational policies, procedures and practices, and may serve as a facilitator to coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others.
· Coach others, plan and manage complex meeting and travel arrangements by applying in-depth knowledge of the firm's meeting, travel and expense policies and tools; peer advisor and subject matter resource to new team members
· Skillfully use EY standards, templates, firm branding and correspondence guidance to format and edit letters and other documents from draft to client-ready stage
· Effectively prepare weekly time and expense reports as required; follow policies and procedures, resolve auditor inquiries and engagement code reclassifications
· Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories, aid in the adherence to and reinforcement of EY's record retention policies
· Coordinate and be responsible for the quality and timeliness of engagement-related or other administrative work, share leading practices
· Highly skilled at collaborating with FMAs, schedulers, and other internal resources on finance, scheduling, or other operational support matters and related tools/reports
· Act as knowledge resource in use Outlook calendar management and various IOS and Android mobile devices
· Manage or coordinate small projects providing cost-effective solutions
· Leverage strong working knowledge of applicable firm and service line quality, risk, and confidentiality policies and guidelines and reinforce with others
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and collaboration skills, interface with personnel at all levels directly or in virtual setting, communicate with appropriate frequency
· Highly skilled attention to detail and self-assurance of quality of work performed or reviewed
· Excellent use of grammar and punctuation
· Readily and proficiently share knowledge with colleagues
· Maintain and apply in-depth working knowledge and skillfully navigate firm and service line structures, matrixed relationships, key personnel, and organizational policies and procedures
· Demonstrate initiative and focus on customer service
· Advanced skill with firm's core technology, expertise in EY-specific applications, serve as a coach to others; aptitude for learning quickly with ability to seamlessly adapt to changing tools, processes and organizational structure; sought after as a change management champion
· Demonstrate advanced skills with internal knowledge tools, e.g., CHSs, COIs, Lync, SharePoint, websites
· Skilled user and knowledge resource for use of firm wide and service-line processes and tools: e.g., CRM/InterAction, Global Tool for Acceptance and Continuation (GTAC), Global Accounting and Auditing Information Tool (GAAIT), Tax Practice Guidance & Tools (TPG&T), eDocs, Business Relationships Evaluation and Tracking (BRET), Meeting & Event Services and internal accounting tools, e.g., iClick, Global Financial Information System (GFIS), Global Time & Expense (gT&E), AP Request
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Skillfully navigate competing deadlines and independently leverage alternative resources to achieve optimal operational excellence
· The SEA executes special assignments with minimal supervision
· Flexible to work overtime as required
· Associate degree or appropriate formal training in a related discipline or equivalent business experience.
· Minimum 5 years of related business experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.