Technology Consulting – Senior Consultant, SAP enabled transformation – London
The Consulting Service Line has a global network of over 23,000 professionals with over 4,000 advisors in the UK & Ireland (UK&I). We provide Performance Improvement, Risk and IT Risk & Assurance services to our customers.
The Consulting line is organized around three markets, Energy and Assets (E&A), Government and Public Sector (GPS) and Products and Services (P&S).
EY AgilityWorks sits within the Consulting Performance Improvement team and aims to be recognised as a leading provider of differentiated technology consulting services harnessing new disruptive technology, alliances and talented people to solve our client’s issues. We are looking for talented people who can help us achieve this!
Having undergone a paradigm shift in recent years, SAP offers an innovative high-performance real-time platform and solutions which meet the needs of end-to-end digitised enterprises. Our EY SAP team is focused on working with our clients to leverage these SAP innovations and create business value. This could for example mean:
· Re-defining a finance functions financial processes based on S/4HANA to reduce both Opex and Capex,
· Optimising Sales & Operations planning by utilising the possibilities of granular and real-time forecasting and analytics to improve insight and decision making, or
· Creating strategic insight by adopting SAP predictive analytics to better understand customer behaviour and prevent potential customer churn whilst growing the top line.
We are looking for technology-minded, business-focused and creative senior consultants with a passion for bringing context to SAP innovations and ability to demonstrate how it can help transform our clients’ day to day operations and decision making. We are looking for people who have been there and done it, who want to keep close to the technology and who want to deliver solutions that have optimum impact on their clients.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as a Senior Consultant you will have responsibility for designing & delivering key aspects of our projects and transformation programmes within our client base. You will be expected to:
· Deliver strategic and operational change
· Be a fundamental part of a work stream on a client facing engagement
· Engage and collaborate with clients’ stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
· Build excellent client relationships
· Work as part of a high performing team, mentoring junior members of staff
Skills and attributes for success
You will have knowledge and experience of the following:
· SAP software solutions – Underpinned with strong functional process knowledge and an ability to contextualise technology and deliver business value
· Designing and delivering SAP solutions (incl. evidence of displaying thought leadership) in one or more of the following areas:
· SAP S/4HANA
· SAP Financial planning solutions – BPC or SAC
· SAP Group Reporting
· SAP Central Finance
· SAP Analytics, performance management and Reporting
To qualify for the role you must have
· Be able to define and evaluate end-to-end business processes and their integration with Finance
· The ability to fit in and support a delivery team
· Able to support the delivery of customer workshops
· Excellent communication skills and ability to build ‘Trusted Adviser’ relationships
· A deep understanding of the Technology Development Lifecycle
· Strong experience with Agile methods (eg. Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
Ideally, you’ll also have
· 3+ years experience in complex SAP delivery
· A progressive approach to SAP implementation, experience of SAP solution architecture
· An understanding of the SAP roadmap and industry trends
· Be qualified or working towards an accounting qualification
· Hold SAP certification
What we look for
You will be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, where you operate collaboratively with clients to help them digitize their business processes utilizing the latest SAP technology. You will add value by contextualizing, designing and delivering solutions within your domain expertise, you are expected to continuously develop your skills and product knowledge, staying up-to-date with SAP’s innovations and leveraging this to provide insight and creative solutions.
What working at EY Agility works offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
About EY Agility works
EY AgilityWorks is a result of EY acquiring AgilityWorks in December 2019. We are a disruptive SAP solutions and services company operating across the intersection of the latest disruptive mobile, big data, cloud solutions and application managed services. It helps progressive organisations to transform and prosper in the digital environment, where new ways of working are possible across the entire value chain. EY AgilityWorks has developed significant experience and intellectual capital working with some of the world’s leading brands. These organisations are characterised by having SAP at the heart of their enterprise system landscape with a drive to realise greater agility and quicker time-to-value.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.