With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. EY’s Cyber Security MDR service team is a highly skilled technical team dedicated to detecting and responding to new and emerging threats. The team places a strong emphasis on continuous learning and personal growth for each member in an ever-evolving industry.
We are actively seeking a Security Analyst, Threat Hunter to join our Cyber Security MDR service team. You’ll work on a highly skilled technical team dedicated to investigations of new threats, directing new detection methodology and providing support to incident response and monitoring functions. The MDR team is focused on a threat hunting and digital forensics techniques to rapidly detect threats.
Your key responsibilities
As a Security Analyst, Threat Hunter, you'll be a part of the Cyber Security MDR service team. Your main focus is to detect, disrupt and eradicate threat actors from enterprise networks. You will be responsible for hunting and identifying threat actor groups and their techniques, tools and processes.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
· Undergraduate or masters’ degree preferably in one of the following areas: Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and other related majors
· 3-5 years of recent operational security experience (SOC, Incident Response, Malware Analysis, IDS/IPS Analysis, etc.)
· Experience with threat research: host-based (OSQUERY and SysMon) and network (bro/zeek, Wireshark, NetworkMiner)
· Expertise in Malware and reverse engineering
· Strong knowledge of threat intelligence, utilizing tools such as MISP, HIVE, and Cortex.
· Possession of certifications such as SANS GIAC, SANS GCTI, SANS GFNA, SANS 4XX-5XX
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for cybersecurity. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture-built on high-performance teaming-where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today .
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.